Monday, March 19, 2007

Part One Review

These last two post complete my overview of Biblical texts pertaining to tongues. Please keep in mind that these posts by no means are meant to deal with every aspect of this topic. For every point I chose not to discuss, I am sure there are two that I am not even aware of. Also, there will be some references to Biblical passages in future posts that were not mentioned up to this point. I chose not to bring them up in the "Biblical" section to avoid unnecessary repetition and to save my hands from mildly annoying cramps from making my posts too long. So at this point I would like to open the floor to any discussions on Part One (this will keep discussions from having to be spread over 3 posts). Anything goes so feel free to critique, praise, amend, laugh at, or respond in any other way you feel appropriate.

Part Two will begin either tomorrow or Wednesday.
Dan, 11:43 AM

1 Comments:

Crickets: Chirp, chirp. Chirp, chirp.
Blogger Mrs. Sara, at 6:03 AM  

Add a comment